Crimson Orchid Designs
Healing Gemstone Droplet Stitch Markers - Goldstone
The intrinsic healing energy of genuine gemstones - Goldstone.
Goldstone is a man made gemstone that has been around since the European Renaissance. Early monks working at a glass factory near Venice, Italy were practicing alchemy when molten copper accidentally tipped into a molten glass container. This crystallized into thousands of tiny crystals and formed a stone with golden light sparkles. Although it is not technically a gemstone, it is often referred to as one and is associated with vitality and energy.
- Set of 10 handmade snag-free, dangle-free stitch markers
- Created with high-quality silver and genuine gemstone beads
- Customizable options for knitting or crochet *6 sizes available or 2 sizes of hooks
- Includes a complimentary matching stitch marker holder
- Free shipping for orders over $25 (use coupon code FREESHIP)
The fourth photo shows the two available hook options. Customizing to hooks is $1 extra for the set.